Easy Photo Effects is probably the most easy to use photo editor you will ever find. With just a click on a button you can convert your images into black & white artworks, give them a vintage sepia look or apply a cool movie effect. Each effect can be tweaked and you can combine different effects for an unique look. Easy Photo Effects is freeware which means you can use it for free and make as much copies of the program as you want to give to your friends and family members.
Effect/Function: Analogica Effect
Analogica is a special function that add's a lomo-like effect and is able to convert any 'normal' digital photo into something that could have been shot with a classic analog camera or a lomo camera. In the settings you can press a random button which gives your photo a truly unique look each time you apply the effect or you can tweak each aspect of the effect until your satisfied. TIP: If you want to apply the same effect with different settings, just press the big "Reset Image" button to reset the image.
- Horizontal vignette: Move the slider to the right for a larger vignette at the top and bottom of the image.
- Vertical vignette: Same as above but for the vignette at the left and right of the image.
- Contrast: To increase the contrast move the slider to the right.
- Colors: The higher the stranger the colors.
- Fun: If you increase this setting the outcome will be more random.
- Random: Press this button to set all the settings to random values (except the "Add text" checkbox).
- Add text: Check this to add your own personal text which you can type in the input field. Text appears in the bottom left corner.