Easy Photo Effects is probably the most easy to use photo editor you will ever find. With just a click on a button you can convert your images into black & white artworks, give them a vintage sepia look or apply a cool movie effect. Each effect can be tweaked and you can combine different effects for an unique look. Easy Photo Effects is freeware which means you can use it for free and make as much copies of the program as you want to give to your friends and family members.
Effect/Function: Colored Grid Effect
Have you ever visited a medieval Catholic church? Did you see those huge, beautifully colored stained windows? Could you feel the warmth, the peaceful, the blissful sun light rays filtered through the pieces of colored glass and falling inside the magnificent, solemn cathedral? Could you notice the colored grid on the church’s floor?
Or have you ever seen the Pompeii ruins, where archeologists excavated amazingly fresh and beautiful mosaics dating BC?
These works of art are all made in the same way, using the same imagistic technique: colored grid images. If the background is usually horizontal and colorless with mosaic, the drawing’s grid follows the lines of the subject. In the case of the stained glass, clothing pieces, limbs, heads, ornaments, background characters and general background respect another grid rule, that of color pieces of subject/composition.
Easy Photo Effects software offers the possibility to give your photos some of the same colored grid effect. The colored grid effect gives all users the possibility to craft astonishing works of art out of their common digital photos. Load a picture in Easy Photo Effects and then click the “Colored grid” button. The software instantly superposes a grid of transparent, beautifully colored squares. You can change color, as well as square size, from the settings window on top of the “Colored grid” button
- Square color: Click this box to select a color which will be used for the full color squares.
- Grid color: This is the color used for the horizontal and vertical lines, the grid.
- Square size: Move the slider to the left for smaller, and more, squares.
- Grid thickness: Increase the thickness of the grid lines by moving the slider to the right.
- Full color squares: If you want more full color squares with the 'square color' increase this setting.
- Real color squares: Changes the amount of squares that display the images 'real' color these squares remain unaffected.